NOTICE BOARD

I will be taking my time to update more stuff in my BLOGGIE

Checkout my youtube channel ^^ - Click here

And my facebook page - Click here

Monday 2 January 2012

Mecha Contest 2012


Is ON !!!! , the mecha contest 2012 organize by Kamm & Sneeper is roll out from 1st January 2012 till 1st July 2012. No limitation entry and the best thing is 50 awesome prize to be won, thanks to the sponsor of the prize which make this a must enter hobby model kit contest.



Get your entry pass and start to join the fun at mac forum. Before summit the entry, do read the terms and condition of the contest and watch kamm video on how to make your entry. For more entry question, feel free to drop on mecha contest 2012 rules, the mac forum staff will try to help answer your entry question as they can. See you all the there~~~~ the world is not end yet....





No comments:

Post a Comment