NOTICE BOARD

I will be taking my time to update more stuff in my BLOGGIE

Checkout my youtube channel ^^ - Click here

And my facebook page - Click here

Tuesday 31 July 2012

SD Zaku - Diorama Build

hi everyone,

I had finally complete my first diorama for the Mecha contest 2012. it's been a long journey to complete this kit because i had to on hold all my gunpla project due to the busy activities in my education. the SD Zaku was started on the 1st January 2012 and finish customize it to suit the diorama after few weeks and this is when my studies activities kick in causing me to stop gunpla.

At first, the contest would end on Jun 2012 and i would not be able to take part on the contest but soon after they move the contest to mech lounge forum. Kamm announce the postpone of the deadline of the contest to end of July 2012. This give me a joy that i might able to make it on time to take part in the contest soon after my final exam.

Soon after my final exam, with haste I start my SD Zaku project because this kit is near complete just left the diorama and others would take more time to be complete. I did not know how i am gonna do the diorama but i know that i got 3 days left to finish this up. so i planned 2 days of diorama build with the LED feature and 1 days of painting.

Everything works well and i manage to pull this over and reach the goal of mine. it's been a rush journey but i am very enjoy the build which is the most important things i want in gunpla. Learn a new lesson on this kit and a very good experience with this project as well. Overall i am very happy with the result and did not expected to go well during the rush hour moment.

I would like to say thanks to everyone that had been supported me throughout all my progress. it's quite a challenging task but not impossible i guess, cause i know there is a lot more people would done better job then mine.

last but not least thanks for the support and this is my final and my only entry for the Mecha contest 2012. looking forward for the next contest held by the mecha forum and mecha lounge. 

Thanks ^^ for reading this long post

Mecha Contest 2012 - Entry
SD Zaku entry approve and WIP

The journey of my SD Zaku - Diorama WIP / Completion Video
















No comments:

Post a Comment