NOTICE BOARD

I will be taking my time to update more stuff in my BLOGGIE

Checkout my youtube channel ^^ - Click here

And my facebook page - Click here

Sunday 29 January 2012

What Catch My Eye #1

What catch to my attention on adding kit into my collection ?

The first would be the MG Gundam Age-1 Normal. Yes this kit having me in the dilemma situation whether to add this to my collection. I am pretty love the design of this mobile suit and given to the details of inner frame design, really getting me want to have this in my collection. But what holding me to get this kit is because of cash that I am going to spend on gunpla. Last few week, I had spend most of my money on MG Full Armor Gundam Unicorn Ver.Ka which I never expect myself to spend on that kit but it is still a worth decision. Perhaps if I can manage myself to save some cash on gunpla, I might get this kit in my collection.



Yes the second kit that attract my attention is the MG Gundam Unicorn Banshee. Since i already have my MG Full Armor Gundam Unicorn Ver.Ka, having this MG is my most wanted collection. I am very please that this kit is included with the orange clear psycho frame but the photo that shown the frame is glow seems to be edited. Bandai also release limited edition of MG Final Battle Gundam Unicorn Banshee Ver.Ka, this kit is freaking expensive and just have beam magnum riffle, shield, hyper bazooka, beam saber and green psycho frame. It cost nearly as much as the MG Full Armor Gundam Unicorn Gundam Ver.Ka. Having the limited edition is not my option but having the MG gundam Unicorn Banshee that appear in the last moment of Gundam Unicorn Anime series vol4 is my option. There is high chance that I am getting this kit in my collection cause I am planning my saving for this kit.




2 comments:

  1. Yah i'll be going for the banshee too.. just to stand next to the FA unicorn - its got to be done right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea this have to be done hahaha ^^ . oh yea by the way which banshee you wanna get?

    ReplyDelete